Healthy, Happy, Home!

It’s cold and we’re spending a lot of time indoors. Let’s take a look at why it’s important for our health to NOT have chlorine in our lives.  Chlorine is a toxic halide that displaces iodine.  It will cause iodine to not be absorbed. We know low iodine will cause problems with the thyroid, breasts, ovaries and prostate…  Every one of our cells has an iodine receptor.

Chlorine is also a hormone disruptor and studies have shown a connection to breast cancer.  It’s also been linked to birth defects, reproductive disorders and immune system breakdown….

How are we exposed? The steam coming out of the dishwasher, laundry bleach, the artificial sweetener Sucralose (chlorinated sugar molecule), tap water, swimming pools…..We can, easily, get rid of several major areas to make our homes healthier and safer.

You want a safe environment for all members of the family!

On top of this, you can save several hundred dollars a year, along with saving on doctor bills.  Your appliances will last a lot longer, too, because they are not getting all “gooped” up with residues.  If you’d like to know how to do this, get in touch.  We’re happy to inform!